Passion and ExperienceParticular wines in a unique territory
The Mura winery was born from the passion of the founder, Mr. Filippo, who identifies an area of the Loiri territory, in the hamlet of Azzanidò.
Here there is a small valley with a unique microclimate and exposure, in which the continuous ventilation is the result of the encounter between the current coming from the sea and the current from the nearby mountain.
And then a clayey soil but rich in sand and granite. This last element makes Mura wines unique in their expression of typicality of the Gallura area.
Love for the land and passion for work. This is Vini Mura.
FIND OUT MOREOur wines
Vermentino, Cannonau or Rosso Isola dei Nuraghi. Discover Mura Wines
Baja I.G.T. Rosso
- Tasting notesBrilliant ruby red wine, with aromas of black cherry, spices and cocoa. Intense and rightly tannic on the palate.
- Refinement:in wood for 12 months and aged in bottle for 9 months
- PairingsPairing with succulent red meats and medium-aged cheeses
Cheremi Vermentino di Gallura D.O.C.G
- Tasting notesVermentino with a straw yellow color with greenish reflections. On the nose it is rich in hints of pear and citrus which then give way to the Mediterranean scrub. On the palate it is particularly fresh but always in perfect balance.
- Refinement5 months in steel tanks
- PairingsPairing with crudités, fish in salt and scampi risotto
Cortes Cannonau di Sardegna D.O.C.
- Tasting notesTasting notes: Cannonau red wine with an intense color and intense aromas of red fruits such as strawberry, raspberry and currant. On the palate it combines power and elegance typical of the productions of the Gallura area.
- Refinement6 months in steel tanks
- PairingsIdeal pairing with tomato and basil spaghetti, goose pâté croutons and tuna roe
Prisma Vermentino di Sardegna D.O.C.
- Tasting notesVermentino dal colore giallo chiaro che all’olfatto esprime subito note fruttate intense di mela e pera. Al palato richiama il fruttato accompagnato da buona freschezza.
- Refinement3 months in steel tanks
- PairingsMixed fried fish and grilled vegetables, grilled tomino cheese with vegetables
Prisma Cannonau di Sardegna D.O.C.
- Tasting notesBrilliant ruby red Cannonau wine. On the nose it is rich in hints of cherry while on the palate it is slightly tannic with good freshness.
- Refinement6 months in steel tanks
- PairingsCreamy fresh cheeses and white meats
Sienda Vermentino di Gallura Superiore D.O.C.G.
- Tasting notesVermentino with a bright golden yellow color with great olfactory intensity that recalls citrus fruits, lemon blossom and passion fruit. On the palate it is enveloping, velvety and incredibly fresh.
- Refinement6 months of batonnage in steel tanks
- AbbinamentiSeafood risotto, Gallura soup and white meat
Sienda Il Decennio I.G.T. Vermentino
- Tasting notesGolden yellow Vermentino. On the nose it is rich in hints of candied citrus fruits such as mandarin, cedar to then reveal notes of hazelnut, honey and dried figs. On the palate it is rich in softness but at the same time excellent in freshness. The prolonged refinement makes it elegant and charming.
- Refinement12 months in French oak vats and 12 months in the bottle
- PairingsIdeal pairing with lightly peppery fish soup and stewed mussels.
The Mura company is located in a small valley enclosed by rolling hills, with soil and a microclimate that are reflected in its wines.
In fact, its Vermentini, Cannonau and Rossi IGT are easily recognizable for the aromas and notes that differentiate them, without distorting them, from the others in the Gallura area.
Dry but delicately soft white, straw yellow in colour. Intense aromas of wild flowers.
The native Sardinian vine par excellence. Strong and generous like its land, it is warm and fruity on the palate.
Reds produced 100% in Sardinia with various local grapes.
MAKING THE WINEThe man beyond wine
Know the quality of the soil, the exposure to the sun, the prevailing winds. And then the study of the soil, the microclimate of this valley, the rainfall.
In short, the meticulous study of all the factors that contribute to the production of great wines.
Passion, dedication and seriousness in the work. This is Vini Mura.
AN EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD NOT MISSCome and visit us
A valley enclosed between ancient, green mountains.
A luxuriant vineyard, a hidden barrel cellar.
An experience to do and repeat.
Open to the public from Monday to Friday
from September to March from 10.00 to 13.00
from April to August from 10.30 to 13.00 and from 15.00 to 17.00